Please review and complete all of the following steps prior to submitting your application for the Connolly Estate Bursary. Your application must meet all the criteria. Incomplete applications will not be considered, and the applicant will not be contacted for documentation missing after the initial application review.
Next deadline to apply for the Owen Connolly Estate Bursary:
August 31 of the current year
NEW! Apply online for the Owen Connolly Estate Bursary
Online or in print, all required materials must be received, by this date. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Apply online, or download the Connolly Estate Bursary application (Acrobat PDF). You can fill it out by typing in the fields, or in pen. You must mail the printed, complete application.
- Online or in print, fill out page 1 of the application with your contact information, family status, and financial information. The financial information you provide must match Line 150 on your income tax return.
- If in print, make sure you sign page 1 of the application.
- If you are under 22 years of age, have your parent or guardian complete page 2 of the application, providing information on your family and income.
- On page 3 of the application, list your Irish ancestor or ancestors in the space provided, then fill in the branch of your family tree that connects you to this ancestor.
- To prove your connection, please include the following information about your ancestor: date of birth, date of death, and the location of his or her tombstone.
- On page 4 of the application, please provide the place, date, and sponsors for your baptism and confirmation.
- Also on page 4 of the application, please include a 200-word testimonial about your history as a member of the Roman Catholic Church and your reasons for intending to continue this membership.